Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Yikes! How long has it been?  Well, too long I am sure...  Seems like Halloween is just around the corner and it is time for me to start blogging!!

I have been busy (but I really have to get busier) creating some Witchy Women for 2015 Halloween & Vine...I will post details.  

Here is a peek at some of the ladies I have been working on...most will be flying to Petaluma, California with me in September.  Also, look for some of my dolls in ADQ Fall Edition :)


 Hagatha Hobbleknob:



 Mother Goose:

 Ellenora Enchantra
                           


Magnolia Mugwort - A Woods Crone






Frankenstien's Monster


Albus Dumbledore


Wanda Waldgrave


The Witch Queen

2 comments:

  1. Such amazing work, as always! I love your Mother Goose, and Dumbledore is wonderful (of course, I'm a big Harry Potter geek!). The details on your dolls are simply stunning! I can't wait to see more!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! I am locking myself in my studio - I have so much to do…Will post some new work in a few weeks :) hugs

    ReplyDelete